The Journal of Teaching and Learning for Graduate Employability is a scholarly forum for the dissemination of research and evidence-based practice in teaching and learning for graduate employability.
- How graduate employability can be defined, assessed and credentialed in a rapidly evolving world of work;
- Employability and the achievement of higher education learning outcomes, graduate attributes, competencies and capabilities;
- Work-integrated learning experiences and assessments designed to enhance employability;
- Industry and education partnerships and perspectives for lifelong learning and continuing professional development.
The Journal welcomes scholarly papers of up to 8000 words for double-blind review in continuous publication mode. These may be:
- Research-based evaluations of innovations and practices;
- Scholarly investigations of the theoretical literature in the field, including new theoretical approaches;
- Papers which focus on partnerships between stakeholders (industry, graduates, students and academics).
Professor Beverley Oliver, Deputy Vice Chancellor (Education), Deakin University
Associate Professor Beatrice Tucker, Director Curtin Learning Institute, Curtin University
Professor Stephen Billett, Vocational and Adult Education, Griffith University
Associate Professor Ruth Bridgstock, Academic Programs and Services, Creative Industries Faculty, Queensland University of Technology
Dr Helen Chen, Designing Education Lab and Director of ePortfolio Initiatives, Stanford University
Dr Sara Hammer, Learning and Teaching Support, University of Southern Queensland
Professor Lynne Hunt, Emeritus Professor, University of Southern Queensland, Adjunct Professor, The University of Western Australia
Professor Elizabeth Johnson, Pro Vice-Chancellor Teaching and Learning, Learning Futures, Deakin University
Associate Professor Margaret Jollands, Department of Civil, Environmental and Chemical Engineering, RMIT University
Ms Judie Kay, Assistant Director, Careers and Employment, RMIT University
Dr Deborah Peach, Director, Work Integrated Learning, Faculty of Built Environment and Engineering, Queensland University of Technology
Professor Phil Race, Senior Fellow, Higher Education Academy, United Kingdom
Professor Geoff Scott, Emeritus Professor, University of Western Sydney
Associate Professor Cassandra Star, Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences, Flinders University
Professor Ieva Stupens, School of Health and Biomedical Sciences, RMIT
Professor Mantz Yorke, Visiting Professor, Department of Educational Research, Lancaster University
|No announcements have been published.|
Vol 8, No 1 (2017)
Table of Contents
Shelley Kinash, Linda Crane, John Capper, Mark Young, Ashley Stark
Developing generic skills for students via extra-curricular activities in Vietnamese universities: Practices and influential factors
Tran Le Huu Nghia
Work placement reflective assessments and employability enhanced through highlighting graduate attributes.