Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it being considered for another journal.
- The submission file is in a recent version of Microsoft Word.
- All URL addresses in the text are activated.
- The text is single-spaced in Calibri 11 point font.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Style Guide.
- No information revealing the identities of the author(s) is included in the manuscript itself. You MUST delete author and affiliation details from your file's properties (go to File > Properties in the MS Word menu to delete, and click OK). Your manuscript will be returned if this is not completed.
- A 250 word abstract and up to eight (8) keywords has been included.
- Author(s) have included a title page with full contact details of the corresponding author, a biographical statement of no more than 75 words for the author(s) and their ORCiD. Please upload this as a supplementary file separate from the manuscript which should have no identifying information.
- Information, where appropriate, regarding ethics approval from the author's institution is included in the paper.
- The author(s) have read the Copyright Notice and have permission for any reproduction.
All articles published in JTLGE are published under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-4.0 Licence (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/). By submitting to this journal, you permit your article to come under this licence.
Additionally, you also grant a non-exclusive licence for your work to be archived in and made available to users of the National Library of Australia's Australian Web Archive (formerly Pandora web archive) and appropriate subject based databases.
The Editor welcomes original research or evidence-based practice papers that have not been published elsewhere and are not being considered for another journal. Papers up to 8,000 words are accepted which are within the scope of the Journal, as outlined above. All material submitted for publication in this category shall be evaluated by a double blind peer review process. The Editor, in consultation with the Editorial Committee, reserves the right to accept or reject any manuscript. Inquiries should be made to the Journal Manager, Dr Katherine Howard.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.